Blog

Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Running and Fitness Bucket List

  Recently listening to Jillian Michael's podcast and one of her comments really struck me, so I thought I'd share it with you!  She made a comment about how it is so important to have a "Fitness Bucket List".  I thought that was an excellent idea.  Do you have one?  The best thing about a Bucket List, is that it is your own personal goal for what you would like to achieve.  It can be constantly changing and developing and start out slow.  It got me thinking about my own personal list, in my head I think I have always had one but thinking about it and writing them down really helped me to solidify my goals.  Does this mean that I will reach and attain every single item on my bucket list?  No not at all.  Some of mine have included, Running a Marathon, Doing a Triathlon - in the process of completing, Eventually doing an Ironman - I know maybe a little crazy but isnt that what bucket lists are about?  Those are some of the "BIG" ones, but smaller ones have included joining a running club, doing a Spin Class, etc.   So what about you?  What's on your Fitness Bucket List?  Don't have one, why not make one?  Gives you something to challenge yourself to do and once you have completed that challenge you will feel a great sense of accomplishment! Try it!

Currently Rocking out to: You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading Running Design! I'd love to hear from you with tips, suggestions or your stories about running and design!