Blog

Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ask Me How

So maybe this doesn't deserve its own blog post but.. it's getting one! So I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to ask me any questions they have about Interior Design, Architecture, Running, Etc. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions and help out wherever possible! As long as you realize I will turn it into a blog post. I LOVE it when people actually ask me design questions and want honest opinions and answers!

Have a problem area in your house that you just don't know what to do with? Just ask!

Stuck in a Running Rut and you can't figure out how to push past it? Just ask!

Having problems picking out paint colors for different spaces? Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading Running Design! I'd love to hear from you with tips, suggestions or your stories about running and design!