Blog

Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crunch Time: Countdown to the STL 1/2 Marathon!

     It is official, we are getting down to the wire for the STL 1/2 marathon!  On monday, we received our bib numbers!!! WOOHOO!!!  My Dad, sister, Uncle, two Cousins and I are all running it! My sister, who lives in STL has been after all ofus to come down and visit her, for forever.  Not that we haven't visited her in her three years down there, but nonetheless, she is always on our case.  So she sent out a a group invite on facebook and we had quite the response. 
   Now we are about a week and a half away and I couldn't be more stoked!  Training, never seems to go as planned but I managed to crank out an 11 mile run with my Dad.  I have to admit, I never thought I'd manage to get my Dad into running but somehow it happened.  It has been an awesome experience to be able to train with him, a great bonding experience. 
    Fun pictures and race information will certainly follow the weekend's events!  Chck ut the website o fnd race informaton! http://www.gostlouis.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading Running Design! I'd love to hear from you with tips, suggestions or your stories about running and design!